Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products and defensive equipment is hiring a Government Services Inspection Assistant. The GSI Assistant is responsible for supporting all activities associated with the inspection of bullet proof products by Government Representative.
Monday - Friday 7AM-3:30PM + OT as Needed
Pay Rate: $10 Per Hour
- Sorts through several stacked boxes to locate plates for inspection.
- Referencing a list produced by Government representative to pull plates from boxes.
- Boxes are stacked on pallets, GSI Assistant must sort through boxes, and bring plates to Government representative.
- Government representative then inspects plates to meet quality requirements.
- GSI Assistant returns plate to correct box.
- Lifts up to 10-20 lb plates regularly to bring to Government specialist.
- Real basic computer skills Must be agile and capable of moving plates regularly throughout the shift.
- Plates weigh 10-20 lbs, capable of lifting items throughout the entire day, including sorting through boxes to get to main source.
- Capable of speaking Spanish.
- Good interpersonal skills as this role is working closely with government representatives.