Looking to build a career in the Manufacturing Field?
Westaff is seeking driven individuals looking to build a career in assembly!
Guilford Medical Device company is looking to grow their team! They are providing masks and respirators during COVID and need people to start ASAP! This company offers great opportunity for growth, steady work, and opportunity for advancement!
Shift: 7am-3:30pm M-F
Pay: Depending on Experience
Experienced Assemblers: $13-$16/hr
Entry Level Assemblers: $12-$13/hr
Medical Assembly Job Duties:
- Identify and locate pieces needed for product assembly
- Use of hand tools, such as screw drivers to assemble pieces according to blue prints
- Checking final piece for any faults or mistakes made
- Ensures final product meets company standards
- Labels all necessary components
- Puts together respirators and face shields efficiently
- Documents any issues with assembled parts
Medical Assembler Requirements:
- Previous assembly experience is a PLUS
- NO experience required
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to focus on small piece assembly
- Ability to read/understand blue prints a PLUS
- Willingness to learn and grow
WESTAFF offers FREE Online classes, competitive health benefits, and weekly pay!
Apply today for immediate consideration!