Machine Operator w/Forklift skills - Plastics!!!
Machine Operator is a self-motivated individual with the company’s strategic intent to dominate the plastics distribution industry. Your career will flourish as you are provided opportunities for development and mentored by some of the top industry leaders.
If you have a passion to excel in an organization that requires the highest standards of professionalism and integrity, you should join the team.
GREAT TEMP TO PERM OPPORTUNITY!!!!
• Plans machining by studying work orders, production paperwork, materials, specifications, dimensions and tolerances
• Evaluates programs for machine equipment by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
• Ability to accurately read quality equipment including but not limited to; tape measure and micrometer
• Works with department lead to ensure quality parts are produced
• Process each order per order/customer specifications
• Verifies accuracy of parts by adhering to inspection process set by management
• Maintains specifications by observing and taking measurements using tape measures and micrometers; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations and maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; notifying warehouse lead and/or calling for repairs
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
• Maintains quality parts and processes by visually and inspecting parts, production paperwork, inspection reports upon receipt at each department
• Ensures a safe working environment and keeps work area clean and organized. Follows housekeeping guidelines set by management. Uses safe operating procedures; e.g. OSHA, PPE etc
• Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
• Operate forklifts in a safe and professional manner
MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT UP TO 50 LBS UNASSISTED!
US CITIZENSHIP required as this is a government client!
Payrate: $16-18.50/hour+ depending on experience
Shift: 2nd shift 2-1130pm Mon-Fri
Work location: Tyngsboro MA