Do you have administrative experience at a law firm? Now hiring a Firm Administrator for a local law office in Helena, MT!!!
Term: Permanent position!!!
Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Pay: $18-$28 DOE
Human resources administration duties include:
- Onboarding for all new hires
- Updating and maintaining office policies, operations, and procedures as necessary
General office management duties include
- Billing and payroll administration
- Oversight of administrative staff
- Coordination and completion of payroll and tax matters
- Coordination of billing
- Management of firm budget and reporting
- Coordination of records retention
- Coordination of firm and employee insurance and benefits
- Coordination of information technology services
- Coordination of contracts and administration for vendors and service providers
- Coordination of facility and equipment management and repairs
- Previous experience in legal office administration is highly preferred.
- Prior office management and HR experience, as well as expertise with a variety of office software
- Must be able to accurately and efficiently handle administrative duties in order to ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the firm.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook, in particular) and ability to learn law office management software suite
- Experience in office administration, human resources, and accounting/bookkeeping
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements of efficiencies
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
The firm offers a competitive salary, DOE, as well as a generous benefit package including insurance, paid time off, 401K matching, and opportunities for development.
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply