Do you have experience working production in a manufacturing setting? Are you interested in working for a company where there's potential to learn and grow?
Westaff is currently hiring a General Laborer for a company in North Haven!
This company manufactures a custom-designed honeycomb material used in protective packaging and structural applications
Shift: 2nd, 3:45pm-1:45am Monday-Thursday
- Feeding materials into production machinery.
- Assembling the corrugated containers and other packaging materials on the production lines.
- Ensuring that all machines are running smoothly and safely.
- Physical and visual inspection of finished product and preparing items for distribution.
- Maintain production and quality goals.
- Perform any and all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Steel toe boots required.
- Able to stand for 8 hour shifts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Experience in a packaging or other manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Assume active role in overall plant and facilities-related work.
- Willing to learn all machines and assist all jobs on the plant floor.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others and promote a safe work environment.
Westaff offers weekly pay, health benefits, and FREE online courses!
Apply today to be considered for this reputable company!