Tool & Die Maker needed ASAP in Farmington, CT!
*State Certification Required*
1st shift 6am-2:30pm
$27-$32 Depending on experience
Toolmaker Job Responsibilities:
- Set- up, operate, and troubleshoot machinery as needed
- Read blueprints to specifications
- Change and adjust tooling as needed
- Fabricate tools and gauges as directed supervisor
- Assists managers as requested on all Metal Stamping and Four slide projects
- Set-up & Maintain tooling which could include first piece quality submission
- Follow company policies and safety standards
- Develop, implement, and participate in lean projects
Tool & Die Maker Requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production of progressive, compound, four slide and secondary tooling
- Apprenticeship completed. CT approved journeyperson
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs
- Capable of blueprint reading
- Familiar with medical and aerospace work environments
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing such as, Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.
Apply now for immediate consideration!