Leaders in specialized metal forming fabricator seeking a Quality Technician located in Hialeah
Shift: Monday-Friday 6 am -2:30 pm, flexible for overtime and weekend hours
Pay: $21.00-$22.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
Benefits-health, dental, vision and 401K, and paid vacation
- Quality Technician will be responsible but not limited to for monitoring shop workers, while supporting and developing training guides for improved measuring of performance and continued training.
- The ideal candidate must be certified in inspection techniques processes. Create accurate documentation and able to read and interpret part prints and customer requirements.
- Monitor and implement improvements on first part requirements and evaluation of drawing revisions.
- Perform analysis of data with proficiency use of software and metrics such as Microsoft and other ERP systems to evaluate results and trends.
- Provide customer interface and communication with updates on process trends and final inspection, all while ensuring compliance to ISO/AS/ITAR standards and collaborate with purchasing decisions and evaluating venders and suppliers.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred
- US citizen or green card holder
- Able to read, analysis and interpret drawings and customer order request
- Create concise reporting Ability to apply mathematical operations (variance, test reliability, sample theory) ect.
- Six Sigma certified and or Bachelor in Mechanical/Quality/Engineering