Looking for a local first shift position offering overtime, stability, and flexible hours?
Westaff is seeking reliable candidates for a food production in Meriden!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Shift: 6:30am, 7am, 7:30am, 8am, 8:30 or 9am until 3:00pm or UNTIL FINISH
Food Production duties:
- Preparation of cheeses, such as grating and slicing
- Making large batches of sauce to be canned and shipped
- Completing all GMP logs
- Labeling food as it is produced with expiration dates and other important information
- Working quickly and efficiently to get food packaged and ready for shipment
- Wears smocks, gloves, and hair nets to ensure safe production
- Obtains finished product from production and puts away on shelves
- Picking and packing orders using RF Scanners
- Make and fill boxes with picked items
- Secure finished boxes and label with shipment information
- Load/unload trucks
- May require operation of pallet jacks
Warehouse & Production Requirements:
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Fake nails, nail polish, and lashes are prohibited
- Must be able to work overtime as required
- All facial piercings, rings, and other jewelry is prohibited
- Must be willing to undergo pre-employment screenings
Westaff offers FREE online courses, weekly pay, and healthcare benefits!