START ASAP! FIRST SHIFT! TEMP TO HIRE!
Shipping and Receiving opportunity in Norwalk
The purpose of this position is to ensure proper packaging for shipment of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all necessary duties in accordance with Company policies and established procedures.
- Execute assignments in accurate, timely and safe manner
- Load/unload outbound/inbound trucks
- Move material using forklift
- Compare identifying information and counts, weights, or measure of items of incoming/outgoing shipments against bills of lading, invoices, orders or other records
- Accept and sign for deliveries from suppliers, customers, and other branches; makes notes on bill of lading of short shipment, damage, or incorrect
- Report issue with equipment to direct supervisor or manager
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: 8AM-4:30PM Monday-Thursday with overtime on Fridays