Are you looking to continue to build a career in the manufacturing industry? Westaff is currently seeking an experienced Production Team Member for one of our manufacturers in Meriden.
This client specializes in custom design and manufacturing of high performance mounting systems and electronic accessories.
Pay: $12+ negotiable, based on experience.
Shift: 7:30AM-4:00PM, Monday- Friday
- Packaging, wrapping, and inspection of product
- Some welding and assembly
- Floating between departments to ensure quality production
- Reading Blueprints
- Shearing Material and performing cutting operations as specified in blueprints
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous shop work and other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- 1-5 years manufacturing experience
- Experience welding (mig, tig, stick, arc)
- Experience Soldering
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power drills
- Visual inspection experience
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to communicate effectively with team
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Willingness to take screenings
Westaff offers weekly pay and healthcare coverage! Be sure to take advantage of our FREE online classes!
Apply today for immediate consideration!