Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products is hiring a senior level Quality Inspector to support the Quality Inspection of production at multiple check points, and implement quality through manufacturing practices.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
- Perform in-process inspections as required per Technical Drawings.
- Interprets geometric dimension and tolerance drawings to verify product meets Quality requirements.
- Perform final inspection of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and kits as per technical documentation
- Assist in inspection of stencils, labels and the creation of labels as per Compliance requirements
- Responsible for proper safeguarding of assigned resources, to include, Quality Control Stamps, Monitoring & Measuring
- Equipment, Controlled Copies of Technical Documentation, and Approved Templates
- Initiate non-conforming reports as required; Mark and/or identify non-conforming items as per disposition; Close out non-conforming reports after disposition activities are completed
- Assist in First Article Inspection process; assign labor hours to work orders
- Continuously reports opportunities for improvement in quality descriptions
- 2 Years’ experience in quality inspection within the manufacturing industry
- Capable of interpreting geometric dimensioning and tolerance symbols (will be tested)
- Understands ISO 9001 and/or AS9100 manufacturing practices
- Know basic quality inspection terms, concepts and definitions
- Understand measurement scales, terminology and types
- Computer literate and fluent in English language
- Capable of inspecting items that way between 25-35 lbs.