Do you have experience with assembly, soldering, and test equipment?
*Electronic manufacturing position in Meriden needs experienced associates building and testing radiation detectors*
First Shift: 7am-3:30pm
Pay: $16- $20 based on experience
- Testing final detector to ensure standards meet client requirements
- Identify any issues with finished geranium detectors
- Production testing of semiconductor radiation detectors.
- Perform ISOCS measurements
- Assemble various types of nuclear, radiation, and detector products.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- Experience working with standard test equipment and hand tools.
- Ability to follow written and verbal procedures.
- Basic understanding of electronics and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Able to use a computer.
Westaff offers FREE online education, competitive benefits, and weekly pay!
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!