Seeking an Criminal Customer Service Clerk that will be responsible for assisting customers in person and via telephone concerning felony, misdemeanor, traffic, non-support and paternity matters. Must be an permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish and meet the following criteria for eligibility.
- Assist and directs the public to correct courtrooms
- Answers inquiries by the public concerning court records at counter and on phone
- Provides background checks
- Assists misdemeanor team with DWI tickets, revocations, and witness summons
- Sorts and files paid traffic receipts
- Provides copies to customers and other governmental agencies
- Processes incoming mail requests, which include background checks and copies of court documents and certified court documents