Are you a CNC Machinist looking for a company offering growth, stability, and awesome benefits?
Westaff's spring and stamping company in Farmington is seeking someone with the drive and skills to grow in their CNC department!
Pay: $15-$23/hr Depending on Experience
Performance to Hire
CNC Machinist Job Duties:
- Responsible for “in process” component inspection, visual and dimensional
- Use of specialty gages as designed for product lines in production and standard measuring tools
- Use of micrometer, caliper, optical comparator, CMM
- Shuts machine down and trouble shoots when part deviation issues are noticed
- Programs and runs CNC machine according to work order
- Maintains accurate productions records
- Required to make off sets to maintain product acceptance
- Required to change tooling at prescribed intervals/counts
- Observes company processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
CNC Machinist Requirements
- Previous CNC experience required
- Experience setting up and shutting down CNC machines properly
- Ability to commit to hours
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Willingness to undergo pre-employment screenings
- Previous inspection experience, such as CMM, optical, and gauge inspections
Westaff offers FREE online education, great healthcare options, and weekly pay!
Apply today for immediate consideration!