START NEXT WEEK!
Machine Operators! All shifts!
The purpose of this position is to produce and package a quality product for shipment to client's external and internal customers.
- Pack quality molded product in safe, efficient, profitable manner
- Make up boxes for packaging
- Maintaining clean work area; including conveyor belts, automation equipment, floor, and machine
- Accurate and timely completion of required paperwork
- Assist new operators as directed
- Assist Team Lead as needed
- Efficiently operate all machines in Molding department
1st Shift: 7AM-3:30PM
2nd Shift: 3PM-11:30PM
3rd Shift: 11PM-7:30AM
Berry Global offers a pay increase and EXCELLENT benefits upon hire! Give us a call for details!
**Please note employees on 1st shift WILL be transferred to 2nd or 3rd shift**
- Bend, twist, reach, stoop
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to pass basic math test
- Self-starter with eagerness to learn
- Team player
- Ability to pass client hire eligibility screenings
- Ability to work all scheduled overtime
*Some departments require candidates to pass standard colorblind test*