Don't let this opportunity pass you by!! Now hiring a Medical Assistant for an OB/GYN office in Helena, MT!!!
Term: Permanent Position!!
Schedule: Full Time and Part Time Openings, hours between 8am and 5:30pm
Pay: $12-$15 DOE
- Helps patients by providing information, services, and assistance.
- Maintains medical supplies inventory and performing preventive maintenance to keep medical equipment operating.
- Verifies patient information by interviewing patient, recording medical history, and confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
- Saves doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
- Secures patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; and keeping patient information confidential.
- Counsels patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about surgery.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Serves and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards; facility policies and procedures; and federal, state, and local requirements.
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years in a medical office
- Experience with EMR (electronic medical records), medical terminology
- Previous experience in specific medical field preferred
- This is a fast paced, high energy and family-oriented clinic.
- We are looking for an efficient, positive, hardworking and fun professional team player who desires to be part of our leadership team.
- Excellent pay and benefits!!
Don't miss this AMAZING opportunity- Apply TODAY!
Military & Veterans encouraged to apply