Westaff is hiring for a Investigation Analyst
This is a contract position scheduled for 6-12 months with potential for extension for the right candidate.
Pay based on experience. Located near Westport
- Perform investigational analysis and testing of auto-injectors and components in the Product Technology Laboratory, coordinating and overseeing additional testing with others as necessary. Keep an up-to-date list of all samples received with priority, status, and due date.
- Create initial test documentation to include items such as background information, test procedures, components, equipment, and data sheets. Analyze findings, summarize, graph, and report data.
- Maintain lab equipment and a well-organized laboratory with a high focus on safety.
- Work from detailed drawings, diagrams, schematics, verbal and written instructions.
- Develop, execute, and summarize testing protocols as needed.
- Develop inspection methods and test procedures as needed.
- Attend planning meetings to provide updates as needed.
- Interact with machine shops (internal or external) to fabricate testing apparatus as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science. Related experience in a technical environment or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must have laboratory experience, preferably pharmaceutical.
- Potential exposure blood borne pathogens – selected candidates will need to provide proof of Hepatitis B Series vaccinations before start date.