Looking to travel and provide customer service nation wide?
North Branford manufacturer looking for a bight, customer oriented Field Service Engineer to service CNC type machinery!
Monday-Friday 8:00AM- 4:30pm
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER PAY RANGE: $26-30/HR
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install new machines, insuring all components and assemblies are properly integrated
- Application support to meet customer expectations
- Phone service and on site trouble shooting and repair
- Prepare service reports to document activities
- Maintain equipment and work area in clean orderly conditions
- Follow safety regulations
- Conduct repairs under sterile conditions using aseptic technique
- Suggest spare parts, corrective actions, providing written service call reports to service department
- Keep record of hours logged, parts and services performed
- Work in machine op to assist production when not traveling to clients
- Travel to North America customer sites to complete drug test, alcohol and safety testing per each client
- Travel to German Headquarters for training and factory acceptance testing of new machinery
- This position requires up to 65% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight within the following locations: commutable to North Branford, CT; Mid-West Region; or West Coast Region between San Francisco and Los Angeles.
FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hands on experience troubleshooting and repairing electrical and mechanical devices
- Ability to use voltmeter, oscilloscope and basic hand tools
- Engineering experience
- Experience with automation, industrial machines, robotics a plus
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and machine specifications
- Ability to respond to emergency situations
- Ability to troubleshoot program logic automation, servo's, profibus, canbus, device net, Ethernet, sensors actuators
- PLC programming (Siemens S7, Jetter and Allen Bradley Control Logix)
- Proficiency with PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, Sharepoint, Siemens NX7 team center engineer software
- Knowledge of FDA regulated pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of cGMP requirements, change control, gown qualification
- Good health and physical ability is necessary to enter aseptic clean rooms
Great company if you love to travel and are interested in Field Service Engineer work!
Westaff offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K options!
Apply now for immediate consideration!