Manufacturing Company located in Hialeah is currently seeking for an Maintenance Administrative Coordinator
Shift: Monday to Friday, flexible to work some Saturdays if needed
Pay rate: $15 p/h
Scheduled: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Flexible to do Overtime
- FMX Database-main inventory based on FMX low inventory messages as well as communicating with the technicians and specialists to order items not found in the FMX database ; maintaining and authorizing users for the database; adding users and vendors to the system; updating COI of vendors working in our facilities
- Main point of contact between vendors and the company
- Order replacement parts such as hardware not included in the FMX inventory.
- Prioritize work orders between critical production needs and facilities maintenance when needed.
- Provide assistance or direction to other maintenance employees
- Supervise outside repair and maintenance technicians as needed.
- Contact with Account Payable for approval of invoices and information as needed.
- Maintain and replenish maintenance parts inventory for commonly used repair parts.
- Monthly: send reports of capital project man hours to Engineering for accounting purposes.
- Update P drive MSDS sheets for HR – Chemicals that are used in Maintenance
- •Keep an MSDS binder in the Maintenance Department for quick reference – cross referenced to product name and manufacturers Inspections
- Monthly inspection of all facilities fire extinguishers and maintain a database of extinguisher locations and their expiration dates and replacement dates.
- Manage required yearly or tri yearly State inspections for facility fire suppression systems, pressure vessels.
- Bachelors Degree in technical field and/or equivalent combinations of education and experience will be consider.
- 2 to 3 years' experience working with vendors
- 2-3 years' experience as Maintenance Technician preferred
- Bilingual ( English/Spanish) required
- Strong PC and Microsoft Office skills