Do you have warehouse & forklift experience?
Do you thrive in a fast pace environment?
Are you looking to join an innovative, team oriented, locally owned company with global reach?
Do you want to be paid extra for your hard work?
Harahan, LA based, air-conditioned, and state of the art manufacturing facility has several openings in their Shipping Department to prepare customer orders for packing and shipping.
Belt Roller Responsibilities
- Roll completed belt sections for staging
- Package line items for customer orders
- Package and transport goods to other workstations
- Safely operate various lift equipment
- Update Shipping Dispatch system
- Perform housekeeping duties as required
- Exhibit teamwork and self-management
- Follow the attendance policy of the Department
- Follow all safety procedures and policies
- Work overtime, flexible schedules, and weekends as required
Shipping/Packaging Clerk Responsibilities
- Receives, unpacks, organizes and replenishes tools and supplies after return from job sites.
- May be assigned special mechanical assembly tasks in the shop as required.
- Provides general administrative assistance as necessary to the Production team.
- Inventories, reports damages and discrepancies of received tools and materials.
- Completes reports as needed
- Inventories, tags and boxes spare parts kits
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Stable work history
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position as detailed in the functional job description, including the requirement to lift 66 pounds
- Have some familiarity with Word and Excel
- Ability to interface and learn to become efficient with ORACLE E-business suite
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and relationship skills with engineering groups, customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- A self-managed individual who is a team player
- Experience or certification in operation of lift equipment
- Familiarity with Oracle and/or Kewill operating systems
- Experience with air tools
- Experience in a manufacturing environment