Career Machine Operator Job - 2nd Shift - Franklin, IN
- Machine precision parts for medical devices & defense industry
- Clean & safe shop
- Work with highly skilled and experience team
- Don't micromanage!
Hours: 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Job Overview: CNC Swiss Lathe Machinist
Operate Citizen L12, Citizen L32 and Citizen L20 Swiss type turning centers that are capable of handling diameters as small as .010" and as large as 1 5/8.
Once hired you can expect:
- Competitive pay: $20-$35/hour to start with 60 day pay reviews where top performers can quickly increase their income
- Great benefits package including: medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, and 401(k) with company contribution
- Small company environment where if you need help or to want to recommend a process change or improvement, you can walk right up to leadership and talk to them.
*Actual starting pay could be higher or lower depending on interview and experience. Regular pay reviews can lead to pay raises.
Qualified candidates must have the following:
- Experience working with CNC Swiss-style lathe machines (Citizen brand preferred)
- Preferred (not required): Ability to program using WINCNC, set up new jobs, read blueprints, change tools, make programming offsets on the machine
- Experience with tooling, measuring devices, optical comparators, and very tight tolerances (+/- .0002)