Senior Manufacturing Technician opening in Meriden!
Detector manufacturing company in Meriden is seeking a Manufacturing Tech to work with their engineering team to ensure quality product. If you have an eye for detail and enjoy improving safety this is the job for you!
Shift: 1st shift
Manufacturing Tech Job Duties:
- Final assembly of product (hardware, wiring, soldering)
- Pre & Post testing of completed products
- Quality Assurance checks and documentation
- Visual inspection pre-shipment to check for any defaults
- Investigate, research and identify errors
- Works with engineering team to correct found errors
- Reads blue prints for assembly
- Uses SAP and SharePoint for documentation purposes
Manufacturing Tech Requirements:
- Must be able to calibrate production inspection equipment
- Good soldering skills are a must
- Ability to sit for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Performs job duties in a safe manner
- Solid understanding of all assembly tools
- 2-5 years of related experience MINIMUM
- One year of post-high school education in electronics OR three years of related experience
Westaff offers free online education, competitive benefits, and weekly pay
Apply now for immediate consideration!