Are you seeking a rewarding career opportunity? We are seeking a Construction Superintendent for a well-known company in Helena, MT!
Pay: 50,000-65,000/year DOE
- Interviewing and hiring site workers
- Scheduling and preparing assignments
- Communicating safety procedures and rules
- Develops a schedule and cost-effective plan for completion of a project.
- Collaborates with staff to create estimates and budgets
- Coordinates and schedules the work activities of various project personnel.
- Inspects work for quality and timeliness; prepares and provides progress reports, making recommendations for necessary modifications.
- Collaborates with architect, engineer, attorney, and other pertinent stakeholders to ensure specifications and requirements are met.
- Monitors budget throughout the project and communicates variances.
- Maintains records related to costs and inventory.
- Addresses any safety violations or other deficiencies.
- Other tasks as assigned
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to oversee and coordinate a variety of roles
- Detail oriented
- Ability to understand and execute blueprints, drawings, and plans
- Thorough understanding of legal requirements relating to sites
- Thorough understanding of building practices
- Quick at identifying and solving problems
- Amazing career opportunity!
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
Do NOT miss your next career opportunity- APPLY NOW!
Military & Veterans Encouraged to Apply!