Westaff is currently hiring for a 2nd shift CNC Operator at reputable rotary machine shop. This position in the Eureka, MO! This position offers weekly pay, casual dress code and free online courses through Westaff's Better Worklife program.
- 2nd shift M-F; 2:00PM-10:30PM
- Pay $15.00-$17.00 based off experience
- Running CNC drill presses, lathes and mills, machining.
- Brazing and automatic welding.
- Will read technical drawings and detailed mechanical blueprints
- Detailed inspection using micrometers, calipers and other gauges..Potential for overtime
- Referral bonuses!
- Potential for long term work
- Military Veterans encouraged to apply
- Opportunity for growth using Westaff FREE Online courses!