Large Bottling Manufacturer in Opa-Locka is hiring a Human Resource Specialist.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8AM-6PM
Pay: $23 per hour
- Organize and maintain an HR system.
- Maintain employee records – benefits, compensation, development, training, policies, counseling and new hire orientation.
- Establish and enforce company policies.
- Stays abreast of your field and introducing labor market wages, labor laws and systems for continued improvement.
- Investigate accidents, document injury reports.
- Prepare and submit required documents to Department of Labor.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
- Writing and dispatching company letters.
- Assist with payroll, employees with concerns of policies, benefits, performance and work environment.
- Recruits for internal positions and trains as needed.
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR within the Manufacturing Industry.
- Bachelor's degree in HR (or related field).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. Payroll processing experience.
- Exposure to Labor Laws and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Works well under pressure, capable of meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and convey general business protocols in a professional manner.
- Capable of reading, analyzing and interpreting and interpret complex documents.
- Detail oriented and organized. Experienced using Microsoft Office.