Large Bottling plant in Opa-Locka is hiring a Purchasing Manager for their Procurement department.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
Pay: $31 Per Hour
- Prepare and process purchase orders and ensuring purchased items and documentation complies with comply policy.
- Coordinate with internal departments regarding their supply needs.
- Monitor inventory and sales to determine level needs.
- Track incoming inventory, estimated delivery, actual delivery and contents as per order.
- Initiate purchase orders non-conformance documenting claims and corrective actions.
- Evaluate price trends and negotiate pricing.
- Request and compare quotes.
- Determine if long-term or short-term vendor contracts are needed.
- Establish supplier agreements with credit terms.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the manufacturing field.
- At least 3 Years experience in Purchasing, Buying or Procurement department.
- Supervisory or Managerial experience.
- BS degree in Business Administration or experience in the field.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (Bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus)