Junior Mortgage / Loan Processor opportunity exists with a high-volume successful Broker in Kendall; candidate must be Bilingual in both English and Spanish.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 9AM - 6PM (1 Hour Lunch)
Pay offered is $15/hour
- The Junior Loan Processor acts as the Liaison between Mortgage Broker, Home Buyer and Loan lending institutions.
- Primarily assists in putting together tailored loan packages.
- Responsible for gathering documents required to move loan application along from clients.
- Hand holds clients through long mortgage loan application process while maintaining pleasant composure.
- Data entry of gathered information from client into loan originating software.
- Scans, emails and faxes documents regularly to prepare applicant files.
- 6 Months experience in the Mortgage Processing industry.
- Experienced using a Loan Originating System.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Pleasant and positive personality; works well under stressful situations with clients.
- Experience assisting customers verbally, in person and in writing.
- Familiar with handling confidential financial information.
- Experience working in a fast - paced environment.