Westaff is looking for an asset protection and security worker for a distribution center in Windsor, CT!
Do you have a year or more of security experience? Are you familiar with warehouse environments? Do you pride yourself on being focused, careful, and driven? This may be the job for you!
2nd Shift: 3 pm-11 pm
Pay- Depends on Experience ($15-$17)
Security Associate Job Duties:
Security/asset protection workers will:
- monitor all traffic in and out of the facility to ensure protection of all company assets.
- Identify security and safety risks that may affect the well-being of employees.
- Observe, report, and act on any information regarding potential and the actual loss of company assets.
- Effectively operate asset protection systems to protect company assets
- maintain awareness of developments in the security industry that relate to role responsibility and functions, and integrate them into everyday practices.
Security Associate Job Requirements:
Security/asset protection workers must:
- Have experience in security
- Provide a resume
- Be willing to complete a background screening and drug test
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Free online job training courses
Resumes needed, apply today!