Tool & Die Maker in North Branford needed!
A well trusted and experienced supplier to the pharmaceutical industry specializing in filling and packaging systems in North Branford is looking for a Tool & Die Maker.
If you have 3 to 5 years’ of experience and a high school diploma from a vocational technical high school, completion of an apprenticeship program or community college/technical school training program, Apply Today!
Shift: 1st shift
DIRECT HIRE POSITION
Tool & Die Job duties:
- Produce precision quality parts machining a variety of materials to engineering specification (SS304, 316L, aluminum and a variety of plastics, etc.) .
- Program and operate a variety of machines such as lathes, milling machines, grinding machine and hand tools.
- Review and complete orders per company standards
- Set up CNC machinery
- Check dimensions of parts & hold tolerance according to print specs.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to check dimensions of the part according to blueprint
- Use of precision measuring instruments including micrometers, calipers, fixtures and gauges.
- Perform repair and preventative maintenance on shop equipment
- Previous Tool & Die making experience Required
- Quick learner to become proficient at editing programs controls using G & M codes (Prototrak, MillPlus IT and CNC432).
- Work independently
- Highly dependable with an excellent attendance record is required
- Comfortable with metric system
- Compensation will be based on experience
- Completed apprenticeship
- Compliance with company on boarding requirements
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
In addition to competitive compensation, you enjoy working in a well-lit, climate-controlled environment and will be provided with company-paid uniforms.
Company offers medical and dental plans; company-paid short term and long term disability plans, life insurance and AD&D plans; voluntary vision plan; voluntary life and dependent life plans; a 401k retirement plan with a 4% company match, company paid holidays and generous vacation, sick and personal time off plans.