Westaff is looking for individuals with experience in Progressive Die and Fourslide Tool Designer for a manufacturing company in Farmington, CT!
Shift: 1st shift with flexible hours
Pay: $55,000 yearly
- Designing tools and dies that are necessary in order to produce parts to customer specifications.
- Direct or assist in the production of implementation to produce parts to customer specifications.
- Design gauges to verify print to blueprint.
- lead technical suppose to toolmakers, customers and vendors in the design method and ultimate production of the proposal.
- Minimum of 5 years of specific tool and die/ fourslide experience.
- Must have expert experience in complex progressive dies, secondary tooling, and fourslide tools
- Master in using CAD-CAM software including Solidworks and/or Auto CAD
- Must be proficient in toolroom inspection equipment
Resumes Required- APPLY NOW!