Do you have assembly experience? Westaff has 1st and 2nd shift opportunities in the New Briain area available- Come work for a great company with room for growth and advancement!
This is a temp to hire opportunity! Resumes are required.
1st shift: 7-3:30pm at $12.88/hr
2nd shift: 4-12:30am at $14.16/hr
Overtime available during the week and Saturday OT - must be flexible and willing to accept OT shifts
Assembler Responsibilities Include:
- Assemblers study assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists
- Assemblers gather parts, tools, and materials
- Assemblers are responsible for positioning parts and subassemblies
- Assemblers assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies
- Assemblers troubleshoot malfunctions and call for repairs
- Assembler will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assemblers may also machine operate, deburr, inspect with microscopes, and tests smaller metal
- Weekly pay
- health, vision and dental insurance plans
- Opportunity to enroll in free online skill building classes
GET YOUR RESUME READY AND APPLY TODAY!
Call 860-247-5100 to speak with a recruiter!