The objective of this position is to perform the following duties bearing in mind that the company is committed to being an industry leader and to provide products and services that meet the quality objectives and expectations of our customers.
Core Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements reflect the general functions and responsibilities considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. The company may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.
1. Perform duties in accordance with job training instructions, production order specifications (production card) and/or customer specifications.
2. Housekeeping; gather, organize and maintain a neat and clean work area. This includes constant cleaning of the work area and staging of paperwork and packaging items (ie. pallets,cores, labels, etc..)
3. Quality control and awareness; watch what is being produced and be be sure no contaminants and/or visible defects are being packed for shipment.
4. Assist Roll Cutter with machinery set-up and operation during production. This includes any auxiliary machinery such as winder controls, footage/sheet counters, and shear/conveyor operation during.
5. Record accurate quantities/information on the production documents and ensure those items are then appropriately packaged for warehousing and shipping.
6. Prepare work area and any necessary items for subsequent shifts.
7. All other duties as assigned.
Payrate: $14+ depending on experience Westaff pays every Friday!
Shift: 6pm-6am Mon-Thurs OT available!!
Work location: Manchester NH