Are you looking for full-time, year-round employment? Are you ready to work for a manufacturing facility that offers job security, benefits and more? Then this position in Littleton,NH is right for you! Apply TODAY!
Job Description: Qualified candidate is responsible for the safe set-up and operation of automatic machines, such as saws, presses, drills and more. Duties may include loading raw material onto stock reels, pushing buttons, working from operation sheets, and other duties as assigned.
- Schedule: 2nd Shift | Mon – Fri, 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Rate of Pay: $14.26/hr plus $1.50 shift differential
Job Requirements: The Machine Operator must be able to:
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Verify safety equipment on machine and/or equipment is functional before starting the job
- Must be able to follow written instructions and/or verbal instructions as necessary
- Must be able to make minor tool adjustments/maintenance on assigned equipment
- Observe machine operation to detect work piece defects or machine malfunction
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to stand for an 8hr shift
- Must be able to reach, push/pull, bend, stoop, lift, kneel