General production workers:
-must have the ability to read and follow written and verbal procedures in technical orders, manufacturer's instructions and engineer orders
-will work in the assembly and disassembly of aircraft engine parts in preparation for repair processes
- must be willing to utilize chemical cleaning procedures
- will perform hand cleaning to include steam cleaning, acid etch, sanding, blending, brazing and de-burring of aircraft engine parts to remove foreign elements from parts
- will load and deliver aircraft parts to appropriate work areas
- will assist as needed to set up equipment to support machinists, metal sprayers and welders
- will assist with receiving and shipping parts for internal system tracking
- will assist with proper packaging of aircraft parts for shipping using cardboard, bubble wrap and protective containers to ensure no metal contact is made which could possibly cause damage to finished engine parts
- may occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist in performance of work
- General production workers must have the ability to follow all safety, fire and housekeeping regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- General production workers must have the ability to occasionally operate industrial truck or electric hoist in performance of work.
- General production workers must have the ability to perform frequent lifting, pushing and pulling of 30-50 lbs.
-Health, dental, and vision insurance
-Free online training and education classes