Assembles mechanical and electrical parts and wires a variety of complex, intricate, standard, prototype or special products and subassemblies with
documentation. Capable of basic quality soldering on large and small parts. Works under magnification when necessary by using eye loupes and magnifying
Shift: 1st shift M-F 7-330pm
Payrate: $16-18/hour depending on experience
Work location: Manchester NH
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but not limited to:
• Each team member’s primary objective is to assure that the Quality, Delivery, and Cost Controls within his/her control meet or exceed all of our customer’s
• Basic electronic understanding, ability to read prints and work instructions, setting-up work station, building units from samples, prototypes, diagrams or
drawings; and assembling units with or without documentation.
• Performs basic soldering on a variety of assemblies and subassemblies.
• Works with samples, sketches, prototypes, procedures, specifications, drawings, and oral or written instructions.
• Uses standard assortment of hand tools, micromechanism instruments and measuring devices such as calipers, depth gauges, comparators and micrometers.
• Checks materials and components against parts lists or specifications. Inspects and troubleshoots own work.
• Performs on-line repair of faulty assemblies or sub-assemblies.
• Selects, installs, and assembles electrical and mechanical parts in accordance with established quality, output, and workmanship standards and technical
• Aligns balances, adjusts, and assembles all products, standards, prototype or specials to meet functional specifications with guidelines or documentation.
• Responsible for checking own work, identifying problems, and correcting defects. Must meet all workmanship quality and output standards.
• Detects and reports unusual conditions of equipment, product, or data to supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• One to two years related experience necessary and/or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Solder Certification for IPC J STD 001