Manufacturer of Bullet Proof products is hiring a Government Source Inspection (GSI) Specialist to assist in the Production area. The GSI Specialist is responsible for supporting all activities associated with the preparation of bullet proof products to be presented for Government Source Inspection.
- Uses list produced by Government representative to pull plates from boxes.
- Boxes are stacked on pallets, GSI Specialist must sort through boxes, and bring plates to Government representative.
- Government representative then inspects plates to meet quality requirements.
- Organizes product travelers (work orders) to keep in order from first inspected, to approved, and rejected.
- Lifts up to 5-10 lb plates regularly to bring to Government specialist.
- Works in manufacturing area, standing entire shift.
- Must be agile and capable of moving plates regularly throughout the shift.
- Plates weigh 10 lbs, boxes weigh around 25 lbs. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Organizational skills, capable of keeping documents in order.
- Good interpersonal skills as this role is working closely with government representatives.