$13/hr in Sandusky! Multiple temp to hire opportunities!
Take us up on this great opportunity to grow with our client in Sandusky!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities of Utility/Support Services Personnel:
- Keep machines cleared of metal chips
- Correctly place metal chips in colored drums for metal composition, per color code charts; or in hopper
- Ensure chip cards are properly marked as to composition, shell number, machine number, and operator number - Machine Operators fill out chip cards which Utility/Support personnel clips to drums or hoppers per work instruction
- Perform rough clean out out of machines; removing chips, wiping, oiling, etc;
- Ensures metal chips are not contaminated with foreign matter, such as paper, coffee cups, and pop cans during clean out
- Help machine operators during setups or other times when needed
- Keeps area clean and neat by sweeping between machines and other areas; wipes machines down periodically
- Voluntarily return tools and mics to stockroom or tool room, clean work area and perform other jobs that would contribute to neat and orderly shop; such duties are expected to be performed without direction of supervisor
- When running crane and hookup, should, at start of shift, check board to see what jobs are in shop and what needs to be brought in to keep production running; keep track of jobs to be transported to various locations and note on job board
- Checks in with Machinist to determine need for crane work; report to areas accordingly
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed
*Candidates must be flexible to work ALL shifts. Please note this is a Union facility*