Looking for a systems test technician position in Meriden?
Company manufactures radiation/nuclear detectors for private and national clients!
Shift: 1st 7am-3:30pm
A systems test technician assembles, tests, troubleshoots, calibrates and repairs system assemblies and sub components using hand tools, troubleshooting tools. This company looks for people who have experience with electrical, electronics and mechanical assembly.
SYSTEMS TEST TECH DUTIES:
- Final assembly of nuclear detectors (hardware, wiring, soldering, and software installation/setup)
- Prelim and final testing of completed detectors
- Quality insurance of detectors and operating systems
- Maintain schedule accuracy
- Visually inspect final detectors
- Verify revision levels and markings pre prints
- Investigate, research and identify components in error
SYSTEMS TEST TECH SKILLS:
- Soldering skills
- Knowledge of all assembly related tools (meter,scope) for electro-mechanical assembly
- Ability to identify components, read blueprints
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting tools and testing procedures
- 1 year of post high school education in electronic systems
- Experience with PCB, electronics
- Experience in a manufacturing/ mechanical assembly field
APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!