Quality Assurance Contract Position in Meriden Open NOW!!
Nuclear detector manufacturer needs an experienced inspector for the Quality Control department. Inspector is responsible receiving, inspecting, accepting, and rejecting incoming materials
Term: 3-4 month contract
Shift: 7am-3:30pm-- Monday through Friday
Quality Assurance Inspector Job Duties:
- Perform visual, dimensional, and mechanical inspections
- Accept or reject incoming materials with use of Purchase Orders, SAP systems, and receiving paperwork
- Utilizing dial calipers, micrometers, pins, and thread, and radius gauges
- Documenting inspection results
- Perform on-site inspections at supplier sites
- Initiate and track supplier corrective actions
- Maintain calibration system for mechanical gauges and tools
Quality Assurance Inspector Requirements:
- Basic math skills
- Knowledge of Dimensioning and Tolerance
- Ability to identify components
- Ability to read blue prints, assembly drawings, inspection instructions, and part specifications
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, and crane/sling machines
- Ability to pass screenings
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours.
- 3+ years of mechanical inspection experience
- Advanced inspection and set up techniques required
- HS Diploma or GED.
Westaff offers FREE online classes, competitive benefits, and weekly pay!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION