DIRECT HIRE TOOL AND DIE MAKER NEEDED
For the leading international manufacturer of precision springs and metal shaped solutions in Farmington, CT.
2nd shift 3:00pm- 11:30p (10% wage incentive for shift)
$29-32 based on experience
Qualifications - Auto Power Press:
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Set-up – Trouble shooting, Component Fabrication and Production of progressive,
- compound, four slide and secondary tooling.
- CT approved (apprenticeship completed) journeyperson
- Ability to read - understand blue prints and GDT as needed for production manufacturing.
- Working knowledge and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in production environments.
- Progressive stamping background required
- Working knowledge of ISO quality standards and practical experience with the use of statistical process control in
- a production environment.
- Familiar with Medical and Aerospace (ISO13485 & AS9100) working environments.
- An understanding of Manufacturing Engineering - Quality Engineering - Knowledge of Lean manufacturing and its components (i.e. Kaizen, Kanban, SMED, 5S, etc.)
- Familiar with principles of concurrent engineering and design for manufacturing and assembly.
***Ability to work overtime & lift up to 35lbs required for both positions***