Are you or someone you know ready to start a NEW CAREER? One that offers job security, growth, benefits, and more? If your answer is YES, WESTAFF has the position for you! Westaff is looking for Manufacturing Assemblers to join a local, preferred employer's team! Don't wait, this opportunity won't last long! APPLY TODAY!
Job Description: Qualified candidate is responsible for assembly, construction and clean up in a manufacturing setting.
- Schedule: 1st Shift | Mon-Fri, 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Rate of Pay: BOE
Job Requirements: The successful candidate must have:
- Must have 1 to 3 years of experience in each or a combination of the following areas: construction, metalworking or general assembly
- Must have experience working with large assemblies in a small team environment.
- Must be able to work in a team setting as well as individually
- Must be able to take direction from the team leader.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand, walk, push/pull, reach, kneel, crawl
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!!!