Leading producers in South Florida of industrial strength sodium hypochlorite is seeking an Industrial Mechanic to help maintain and improve their bottle filling and packaging machinery.
This is a long term job opportunity with consistent hours, if that's what you seek, this may be for you!
Schedule:Mon-Fri, 7am-4:30pm, flexible to work overtime.
- Preventative maintenance and light repair on industrial machinery.
- Adjust and calibrate production machinery and PLC.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and installation of machinery.
- Proven experience as Industrial Maintenance Technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and PLC systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills.
- Must be flexible to work O/T and be able to lift +45lb for extended periods.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in the English language.
- Steel toed shoes are required, they will provide safety goggles, rubber gloves, ear plugs and a mask.
- Must be able to interpret schematics.
Apply now for immediate consideration!