Immediate Maintenance Worker Needed in the Wallingford area!
*** Rotating Days, Including Some Weekends***
Pay: $15- $18/hr
- Completes all repairs required to sustain a productive operation.
- Completes all preventative maintenance assignments as directed.
- Assists in projects as directed by the crew leader and/or the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Operates machine tools to fabricate maintenance related items.
- Performs routine and non-routine tasks necessary to maintain the operation.
- Keeps all areas that maintenance jobs are taking place in clean on a daily basis.
- To be able to function as a crew leader when needed.
- To be versatile in all areas such as welding, plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Any task assigned by supervisor or management.
- Mechanical and math aptitudes
- Able to read Blueprints
- Able to use measuring equipment, i.e. calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, etc…
- Organizational and housekeeping skills
- Position requires mechanical ability, experience with bearings, housings.
- Needs to use hands and feet to be able to put on Personal Protection Equipment including goggles, boots and gloves.
- Needs to be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Regularly required to be on feet 80-90% of time. This includes walking and crouching.
- Occasionally uses hand tools requiring good hand-and-eye coordination.
Westaff offers Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k options!
Apply now for immediate consideration!