In order to be considered for this position, You must be a permanent resident of St. Tammany Parish.
- Reviews pleadings filed for presentation, reviews pleadings for compliance with the Local Uniform Court Rules, enters data pertaining to division cases into computer program.
- Maintenance of court records.Prepares records in court proceedings and docket.
- Attends and records proceedings in court and prepares court minutes accordingly.
- Maintenance of all exhibits filed in court.Processes division pleadings once signed by Judge (recording and notices of judgment).
- Reviews case records and issues assignments for court. Handles telephone inquiries pertaining to cases from counsel and suit parties.