Immediate CNC machinist needed in the Farmington area!
*must be available to work overtime if required*
**2019 1st place winner for Family Business Award**
2nd shift 2:30pm - 11:00pm M-F
Pay Rate $15-$17 based on experience
- Responsible for final inspection both visual and dimensional using specialty gages as designed for product lines in production and standard measuring tools (micrometer, caliper, optical comparator, CMM)
- Able to identify and fix part deviation issues
- Assemble and deburr parts
- Maintains production records for manufacturing purposes
- Required to make off sets to maintain product acceptance
- Has an understanding of Quality Control and manufacturing principles
- Observes company processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Will train to operate various CNC machinery
- Able to set-up, run, and operate CNC machine
- min. one year CNC related experience
- Background in Manufacturing
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Clean criminal background and drug testing required
- Maintains adherence to company policies, environmental and safety standards, and good housekeeping standards.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
Medical, dental, vision, and 401k options available!
Military and veterans encouraged to apply!
Apply now for immediate consideration!