- Determine eligibility for medical benefits
- Gather missing income information to complete process Register applications in state Medicaid system
- Research member information and review data to ensure accuracy
- Utilize multiple computer programs - good at multi-tasking
- Starting at $12.00/hr, 40 hours a week with possible overtime after training. Your schedule will fall between the hours of operation of 7am -7 pm Monday - Friday.
- South Topeka, Kansas
- We are looking for ideal candidates that have a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Professional office experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidates!
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Computer proficiency and professional communication skills are required.