Looking for full-time work, but only want to work 3.5 days a week?
This is a temp-to-hire position as a Quality Lab Tech may be for you!
Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 12hr night shift | 7pm - 7:30am | Wednesday 6hr shift & Thursday - Saturday 12hr shift.
Pay: $14-15/hr based on experience
- The technicians must be capable of going out to the manufacturing floor and obtaining samples from the mill or from the totes.
- He/she must be capable of understanding the difference between a thief sample, grab sample and mill sample and understand the reasons when each is used.
- Must be familiar with safety practices for the lab as well as knowledge of the applicable work instruction pertaining to the various QA laboratory tests and functions.
- Must be capable to perform Durometer-Hardness, Specific Gravity, Color Measurements and X-Ray Florescence testing for both In-Process and Certification testing.
- Capable of running a lab extruder to obtain extrusion tapes and screen packs for most compounds produced and record the observations accurately.
- Capable of using a Microscope to examine screen packs for dispersion issues and pellets for porosity.
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses.
- Discounted online accredited High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.