Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 12 hour night shift | 5pm – 5am | Rotating - One week Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun AND next week Wed/Thu/Fri
- Operate the sheet extruder, the dryer, the crystallizer, and the material handling equipment.
- Maintain constant flow of material between the in-feed hoppers, the blender, the crystallizer, and the dryer.
- Know how to set the optimum processing parameters for different blends, and for variations in bulk density of the material. Know how to adjust temperatures, dosing rates, and drum speed to achieve proper crystallization.
- Know how to set up the extruder to make different sheet widths and thicknesses. This entails correctly adjusting the speeds on the main motor, gear pump motor, chill roll motors, pull roll motor, and die gap.
- Be able to operate a lift truck to be able to move material and dismount finished rolls and to take these rolls to their proper storage locations.
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses.
- Discounted online accredited High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.