Human Resource Generalist
Westaff is actively seeking an HR Generalist for our client in the vibrant and beautiful area of Littleton, NH, located in the White Mountains near the Vermont border. Don’t wait, apply now as this position won’t last long!
Job Description: Qualified candidate is responsible for originating and leading Human Resource practices and objectives to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture. This position includes strategic responsibilities such as staffing, training, compensation, development, and benefits. The qualified candidate for HR Generalist is also responsible for maintaining daily operations that pertain directly to the Human Resource Department, policies, and procedures.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Rate of Pay: DOE
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years Human Resource experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytic skills, integrity, initiative, and work ethic
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Recourse Information Systems (HRIS), Excel, and proven skills in database management and record keeping
- General knowledge of employment laws, FMLA, best practices, compensation, planning, organization development, employee relations, and more
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, interpersonal skills, and employee coaching skills, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Have worked under an HR Director for at least two years and shown progression in your career.
Essential Job Functions:
- Talent and new hire Recruiting
- Analyze staffing needs
- Manage new employee orientation
- Perform bi-weekly payroll processing encompassing a variety of tasks
- Explain all legal compliance and requirements for human resource, both federal and state
- Represent employer in community and recruiting events, and manage committees on wellness, training, health, and more
- Maintain complete and accurate employee records and paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!!!