Look no further for an amazing opportunity!! Now Hiring a Benefits Eligibility Specialist for a non-profit health organization in Helena, MT!!
Term: temporary, 1-3 months
Schedule: Full Time M-F, 8-5
- Performs Level of Care telephone review for Medicaid recipients to ensure proper utilization of services (i.e. nursing homes and Home and Community Based Services), using the Department’s criteria
- Performs PASARR telephone review and referrals for Level II as necessary, adhering to the Federal regulations. PASRR refers to Pre-Admission Screening/Annual Resident Review and is performed on all individuals entering the long term care environment. Level II referrals are made to a mental illness or developmental delayed specialist
- Enters determination results into the database for all types of review
- Communicates via phone or fax the determination results to the appropriate entities. 5. Attends team meetings as scheduled
- Licensed Practical or Registered Nurse with current Montana license or Bachelor’s Degree in social work
- Work experience in a clinical, hospital, nursing home or home health environment
- Knowledge of criteria and federal guidelines related to all review types
- Good analytical skills
- High degree of customer service skills required to successfully interact with consumers, referral sources, and State and agency personnel
- Knowledge and understanding of Montana home care services and issues as they relate to Medicaid Personal Assistance Services and HCBS
- Intermediate computer skills
Don't miss this opportunity!